The vbOnline system enables you to collect data more cost effectively, in a more timely fashion, and with improved accuracy compared to walkaround portable routines. It enables you to safely monitor machines in dangerous and inaccessible environments.
With a vbOnline system you can easily schedule periodic measurements in the most inaccessible environments and remotely monitor the health of your critical assets 24/7. This automatically alerts you to potential problems and avoids costly downtime. Each vbOnline device connects directly into the LAN / WAN network within your plant. Single user PC- or network-capable, this solution is easily expandable and can be as big or as small as you require. As your surveillance needs increase, you can simply plug in additional modules.
- Modular design to support system expansion
- Compact and easy to install
- 4 to 16 channel options, expandable in the field
- Award-winning Ascent Level 3 Vibration Analysis software – A platform that also supports SCOUT / vbSeriesportable systems
- Simultaneous dual-channel data sampling
- Wired Ethernet connection
- 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Support for variable-speed, bi-directional, and intermittent-operation machines
- Parameter-triggered data collection based on speed or process state
- Support for order-tracking, Modbus communication, automatic alarm detection and reporting