The GE Commtest vb5 Data Collector is a single channel, route-enabled instrument that provides everything you need for cost-effective data collection and analysis. It enables maintenance professionals to easily take recordings with up to 6400 lines of resolution and over 95 dB dynamic range, at exceptional value for money. When you purchase a vb5, the powerful, award-winning Ascent software is included.
Ascent Level 1 enables you to program your instrument with thousands of separate machine definitions, covering a number of route choices. A library of over 300 customizable parameter sets is also available, enabling a wide array of measurement options.
Ascent Level 1 Software
- Route-enabled – Build routes in Ascent and send these to your instrument
- CBDb – Commtest Bearing Database with over 30 000 bearings
Enhanced Instrument Functionality
- 1 channel recordings
- 6400 lines FFT resolution
- 40 kHz Fmax
- 1 GB memory – Virtually unlimited spectra storage
- Unique Commtest 6PackTM recording system
- 95 dB dynamic range
- Spectrum and Waveform recordings
- Cable Test mode
- 5 year instrument hardware warranty
- Option to add Flex features