Extends the functionality of System 1® to include online thermodynamic performance monitoring of machinery.
This software product extends the functionality of System 1® to include online thermodynamic performance monitoring of machinery. By integrating with the System 1 database and display modules, Bently PERFORMANCE™ provides comprehensive information on the condition of machines in combined mechanical and thermodynamic formats.
Effective performance management of machinery assets requires a carefully designed system that combines high quality software and system engineering – from sensors to the thermodynamic calculations that provide performance information. This solution provides all of the extra engineering required to ensure that the available thermodynamic performance information meets stringent requirements for accuracy and repeatability.
- Performs computations based on standard machine templates
- Machine modeling
- Accurate real gas calculations
- Hydrocarbon processing pedigree
- Displays/plots: bargraphs, multi-variable plots, trend plots, train diagrams, compressor maps, multi-purpose performance maps, and more.
- SI/English units
- Tight integration with System1
- Detects inconsistent measurements
- Determines machine degradation by comparing measured data with expected data
- Calculates performance under reference conditions
- Provides clear analytical displays, eg. compressor maps, generator D-curves, XY-plots