The SCOUT100 and SCOUT140 products with Ascent 2013 software with System1 Basic Integration are available. Existing SCOUT products can be upgraded to Ascent 2013 for at www.bntechsupport.com.
Based on a design with a proven track record of quality and innovation, Bently Nevada’s all-new SCOUT series data collector, analyzer and balancer has been engineered from the ground up to offer leading-edge reliability, accuracy and usability.
The SCOUT platform offers the power and convenience of dual- or four-channel measurement and dual-plane balancing to support all your plant condition monitoring needs from route-based data collection to machinery analysis and balancing. Its balancing functions enable the quick diagnosis and correction of dynamic unbalance, the most common form of unbalance.
SCOUT’s combination of accuracy, intuitive operation, ease of use and outstanding storage capacity ensures our analyzers deliver a premium return on investment and one of the lowest total costs of ownerships in the industry. SCOUT also includes the powerful Ascent® software in the purchase price.
Features & Benefits
ALL NEW FEATURES FOR 2013:
- Modal Impact Testing with Frequency Response Function (FRF) and Coherence Calculations.
- Cross Channel Spectrum (ODS) for Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) analysis.
- Universal File Format (UFF), which allows export to compatible applications.
- Higher Fmax’s – 80 KHz and 12,800 line spectrum resolution.
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time Adjustment, to keep data time-stamped correctly.
SCOUT kits now include :
- Right angle and top connector accelerometers.
- A keyphasor cable.
- Two BNC – BNC Cables to connect to protection rack front panel buffered outputs.
- Implementation Success Training (IST) video.
- * An optional Pelican Hard Case is also available.
Features & Benefits
- Improved ergonomics for walk around data collection
- Large, high resolution (HVGA) backlit LCD
- True left- and right-handed operation
- Multi-channel on route recordings
- 1 GB memory – virtually unlimited spectra and waveform storage
- 10 hour battery life
- Lightweight, rugged IP65 rated case
- DC coupled sensor support
- Dual- or four-channel recordings
- ATEX Zone 2 (II 3 G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc)
- USB host port for data transfer to external USB memory
Enhanced Instrument Functionality
- 2 channel (SCOUT100) or 4 channel (SCOUT140) simultaneous recordings
- Wide measurement range: 1000 g. 25,00mm/s, 2500 mm
- 2 plane balancing
- 95 dB dynamic range
- Laser speed sensor for automatic capture of machine running speed
- Keyphasor® tach mode
- 5 year warranty on the instrument hardware