From project management to onsite assistance, our installation services team can help meet your specific site needs.
From the initial design to final system test and acceptance, we can provide the condition monitoring solution tailored to your specific needs and delivered anywhere in the world. Our project manager is the single point of contact for all parties (Customer, A&E contractor and OEMs) to ensure that all specifications are met and a world-class system is delivered.
Design and Specification Development
Condition monitoring system design and specification is one of our specialties. We will help ensure your system is designed with the specifics of your plant and process in mind, and meets any specific country or industry certifications
Site Project Management
Our extensive project capabilities will deliver a solution that is completely tested, configured and commissioned.
In about the same time it takes to deliver unconfigured monitoring racks and components, we can deliver a complete packaged system. These systems are fully configured, integrated with associated computers, labeled, factory tested and ready for installation.
- Standard and custom offerings to meet a variety of hazardous area, environmental and aesthetic requirements.
- Customer-specific system configuration and tagging.
- Up-front engineering and design, including component sizing, layout, ventilation, convenience outlets, lightning protection, etc.
Whether you are installing a complete plant-wide condition monitoring system or just want some help instrumenting a machine – we can provide the services that meet your needs.
Our extensive project capabilities combine our services with our hardware and software to deliver fully installed, fully engineered solutions in your plant – solutions that are tailored to your specific requirements, tested, configured, commissioned, and completely ready to use. And, they’re available for every product we offer.
- Complete system design and installation, project management, and comprehensive, installationspecific documentation
- Design and installation of all necessary machinery modifications, transducer brackets, cable routing, junction boxes, monitoring systems, computers, software, and all aspects of a project to retrofit our transducers and monitoring systems to your machine
- Site supervision of mechanical and electrical subtrades, and machine disassembly/reassembly
- Mobile machining facilities* for on-site machining and fabrication – saves time, saves money
- New or retrofit applications – single machines or plantwide
- Able to address virtually any machine type encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries
- Work closely with all machinery manufacturers to ensure safety and compatibility of modifications
- Turbine Supervisory Instrumentation (TSI) systems a specialty
- Able to accommodate tight turnaround schedules and outages
- System integration services to integrate your Bently Nevada systems with new or existing machine, unit, or plant control and automation systems
- Compliance with plant IT standards, hazardous area requirements, and country-specific certification agencies
- System-specific training, on-site or in one of our global training facilities
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
- Scope based on your needs, from 100% turnkey to coordination with and use of internal plant resources for selected functions – design-only services also available upon request
- Outstanding record for safety, timeliness, and adherence to budget
- Extensive experience spanning 20 years and over 450 installations worldwide
Systems and Instrumentation Services
Need help integrating your condition monitoring system with a new or existing machine or plant control system? We have the solution. Our systems experts will ensure that your condition monitoring system is properly integrated into your plant and that our solution is in compliance with your IT standards.
System 1 Post-Installation Optimization
Monitoring and diagnostic systems work at their peak if they are optimized after the monitored machines have been in operation. System optimization includes fine-tuning of setpoints and alarm levels to account for individual machine characteristics and type of service. Our experts can also provide recommendations for database management, including data archiving, storage media allocation and configuration adjustments.