THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. PLEASE CONTACT NVMS FOR RENTAL OPTIONS
An easy-to-use, rugged and portable human vibration analyzer, designed primarily for Health and Safety at Work applications, specifically risk assessment according to EU Directive 2002/44/EC. It measures exposure to hand-arm and whole-body vibration, and complies with the technical requirements of ISO 8041:2005.
Type 4447 measures and displays all relevant parameters in X, Y and Z direction, and logs RMS, MTVV, VDV and peak values with a 1 second interval. Data can be reviewed on the instrument, and it also comes with Vibration Explorer PC software for data archiving on a PC and calculation of vibration exposure.
- Hand-arm vibration measurements (according to ISO 5349)
- Whole-body vibration measurements (according to ISO 2631-1)
- Assessment of vibration exposure
- SEAT (Seat Effective Amplitude Transmissibility) factor measurements
- Triaxial, single-axis and 3+1 measurements
- EU DIrective parameters measured and displayed
- RMS, MTVV, VDV (WB only) and peak values logged with 1 s interval (logging capacity > 4 hours)
- Rechargable Li-Ion battery
- USB connector for data transfer to PC, software maintenance and battery charging
- Included PC software, Vibration Explorer BZ-5623, for data management and post-processing
Made for the field
A tough aluminium shell and four big push buttons make it well-suited to harsh environments and easy to operate – even with thick gloves on your hands.
One unit for all measurements
Fully loaded with application software, it supports both measurements of hand-arm (HA) and whole-body (WB) human response to vibration. All you need to do is to change the application mode and swap the vibration sensors.
Results on the spot
The graphical display with 124×124 pixels provides constant detailed feedback and lets you evaluate measurements immediately, such as to demonstrate how a person’s working pattern or tool/machine maintenance influences vibration expos
With just three input sockets, it is easy to know which cable goes where. One connects triaxial accelerometers, another connects single axis accelerometers, and a single USB interface covers data transfer, software maintenance and battery charging. And with just four push-buttons and a graphical display, operation is straight forward.
Helps choose the right accelerometer in seconds
Different applications require accelerometers of different type and sensitivity. Type 4447 facilitates this by holding calibration information for up to 5 triaxial and 5 single-axis accelerometers. Following the on-screen guidance, calibration of a triaxial transducer can easily be done in less than two minutes. Once information is stored, swapping accelerometers only takes a few clicks.