Noise Sentinel – On demand is short term noise monitoring that works the way you need to
Noise Sentinel – On Demand, Type 7872, is a full service solution for short term noise monitoring designed specifically to fit with the needs of noise consultants and public authorities.
Mines, large construction sites, ports and noisy industry are all benefitting from the award winning Noise Sentinel service to manage their noise compliance.
With Noise Sentinel – On Demand you can use the same innovative approach for monitoring projects as short as a few weeks.
Subscribing to a Noise Management Service has a number of benefits compared to the established approach of purchasing and operating your own system.
Visit noisesentinel.bksv.com to see how it can
- Help you respond quickly to monitoring needs
- Deliver a better result for your clients
- Reduce your financial risk with zero capital expenditure
- Have you monitoring noise within days
You will aso get a quick and easy overview the benetfits for you
- Full details on how it all works
- Videos to familiarise yourself with the equipment and process
- List of benefits for you
- Case studies on how others are using Noise Sentinel
- No long-term investment
- Subscription based for the length of the project
- Data is kept and accessible for as long as you like
The overview screen in Noise Sentinel – On Demand
Areas of application
In any outdoor situation where short-term noise compliance information and/or threshold alerting is needed:
- Mines & quarries
- Ports & harbours
- Industrial/chemical plants
- Power stations
- Wind farms
- Construction projects
Manufactures website – www.bksv.com