Type 2250 Light is a modular Class 1 sound level meter measuring all standard acoustic parameters simultaneously, with frequency analysis and logging available in the optional application modules.
It is a simplified version of Type 2250 with the same intuitive user-interface and measurement precision, but with fewer application modules.
Type 2250 Light is designed to address workplace noise compliance, environmental noise assessment and product development. It connects to a PC via USB for data post-processing or remote control.
- General-purpose Class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Occupational noise assessment
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Product development and quality control
- Sound power determination
- 5.6 Hz to 20 kHz broadband linear frequency range with supplied microphone Type 4950
- 16.4 dB to 140 dB A-weighted dynamic range with supplied microphone Type 4950
- Communication via USB, LAN, or GPRS/3G modems
- USB 2.0 host for connection to printer, GPS, weather station, modem
- Plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (> 8h operation)