Noise and Vibration Measurement Systems (NVMS) was formed in 1989 and provides a high technology service in the following areas:
- condition and performance monitoring sales and support
- noise and vibration equipment: portable, hand-held, single-point or plant-wide, online or offline
- analysis and monitoring of stress, fatigue, durability on structures
- customised hardware and software solutions
- site installation, commissioning and support of monitoring systems
- NATA accredited calibration of acoustic equipment
- occupational and environmental noise training
- machinery condition, diagnostics and performance monitoring training
- practical instrument training.
NVMS has a reputation for excellent customer support. We have developed strategic alliances with like-minded service and product providers such as GE (Bently Nevada, Commtest ), Bruel & Kjaer S&V and HBM (Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH).
NVMS aims to fully support its clients by providing them with the best solution to enable them to better manage their plant and equipment in a practical and cost-effective manner. NVMS also provides specialised personnel and equipment to support our clients operations and activities. NVMS has a commitment to maintaining and developing high technology skills by being actively involved in research & development and in the selection of our strategic partners.
Areas of Operation
NVMS has offices in Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, New Zealand and Thailand and services clients throughout Australia, Middle East and South East Asia.
Customer Focused Equipment and Support Provider
NVMS has developed its business based upon customer focus and support. We have been growing and developing our equipment and services range at a controllable rate and at the request of our customer base. NVMS is able to provide a total solution: site surveys, scoping, design, supply, installation, commissioning, testing, training and support. We have managed projects ranging from hand-operated instrumentation to multi-million dollar plant-wide installations.