Brüel & Kjær’s expertise in sound and vibration applications, as well as our complete product portfolio, provides you with a single source for your exciter, controller, transducers and multi-analyzer needs.
Designed to meet your optimum requirements, the system can be installed, calibrated and verified on-site by our experienced application engineers. Full training, worldwide support, and local response are yours when you select Brüel & Kjær
- Modern, robust and durable matched shaker and amplifier, 10 N to 4 kN force
- Ethernet connected controller with extraordinary test flexibility
- A full range of slip tables, expanders, and custom fixtures
- A full range of accelerometers and conditioning units
- PULSE advanced analysis capabilities such as modal analysis, time recording, etc.
- Low maintenance and service-friendly exciter design
- Virtually maintenance-free air cooling system
- Quiet operation with available blower silencer
- Lightweight magnesium armature and proven pneumatic suspension for continuous rated operation on conventional cement floor
- High performance digital amplifiers
- High transverse vibration strength
- 24-bit resolution, 120 dB dynamic range control
- Fast loop time – 10 ms sine, 100 ms random
- One click generation of test reports with Microsoft Word
- Controller accesses web, sends e-mails/SMS with test status
- Unique Field Data Replication at 20 kHz sample rates with unlimited time constraints and data streams
Vibration Research’s digital closed-loop controller, Type 1059, is a powerful and economical solution to a wide range of shock and vibration tests. Together with vibration exciters, it can be used to reproduce environmental influences under laboratory conditions. Product testing may require classical industrial methods for random, swept sine and shock vibration tests, but more and more often it requires excitation waveforms that are more complex and realistic than the classical tests. For actual Field Data Replication, Type 1059 offers unsurpassed specifications and uniquely enables simultaneous four-poster testing of pre-recorded field data or random excitation.
Tira has more than 40 years experience in the design and manufacture of electrodynamic exciter systems ranging from 10 N to 4,000 N. The systems are designed for long-term tests and excel in high lateral and axial rigidity. Integral pneumatic load compensation allows heavy test specimens to be driven up to the maximum vibration amplitude. A maintenance-free, low-noise fan provides cooling for the vibration shaker.