Measuring actual customer usage and operational data delivers feedback to the designers however acquiring data is not easy. Conditions on the test track or in the hands of the end user can be very challenging. Data acquisition instruments and sensors are exposed to vibration, shock, dust, fluids and temperature extremes. Typically there is only one chance to get the data. This is where HBM’s range of SoMat data acquisition systems come in.
SoMat eDAQ and SoMat eDAQlite systems offer you an unrivaled combination of features:
- Leading edge signal conditioning
- Correlation of physical data, vehicle bus and GPS
- Real-time data processing, triggering and complex computations
- Rugged stand-alone data acquisition systems
- Engineered for mobile applications
- Sealed for extreme environments
Our products are built tough to withstand the harsh environments you work in and have the capacity to perform a broad range of on-board data processing. This real-time data processing is achieved using SoMat DataModes™ technology.